Lots of homeowners dream of having a large, spacious kitchen, but that isn’t a possibility for everyone. While it isn’t always easy to maximize the space in a small kitchen, all it takes is some minor adjustments to boost the functionality and aesthetic appeal of a small kitchen. Keep reading to learn how to make your small kitchen pop in Fort Worth, TX.
It takes some creativity to get the most out of a small kitchen space, but there are a lot of ways to boost aesthetic appeal even when square footage is limited. Here are a few of the best tips on how to make your small kitchen pop in Fort Worth, TX:
- Lighten things up: Painting cabinets and walls a lighter color can make a small kitchen feel roomier. Lighter colors reflect light and create the illusion of more space in a kitchen. Light cabinets are also becoming more popular, so they’re a great option for homeowners who want to incorporate design trends into their space. Lighter flooring is also a good option for homeowners who want a kitchen that feels as bright and big as possible.
- Upgrade light fixtures: Lighting can make a huge difference in the look and feel of a kitchen. One source of overhead lighting can make a kitchen feel cramped. Instead of relying on a single source of lighting in your kitchen, add multiple different types of lighting, including overhead fixtures, accent lights and functional fixtures above countertops to create a lighting scheme that’s both practical and appealing.
- Use your island for dining: Trying to fit a dining table into a cramped kitchen space can be nearly impossible. Instead of adding extra furniture to your kitchen, consider adding an island that can double as a dining table. This is a great way to add space for food prep without sacrificing space for dining.
- Accent the kitchen with tiling: Backsplash tiling can add a lot of great visual interest in a kitchen space. Consider tile with geometric patterns or bold colors for a modern backsplash design that makes your kitchen pop. For a more understated look, choose bright, neutral tile colors that will make your kitchen appear brighter and more spacious.
- Add mirrors: Adding mirrors to a small space is a tried-and-true way to open things up. Mirrors create the illusion of more space and reflect light to create a brighter atmosphere. If you’re looking for ideas on how to make your small kitchen pop in Fort Worth, TX without breaking the bank, hanging up mirrors is a great place to start.
How to make your small kitchen pop in Fort Worth, TX
Get your kitchen looking great and maximize the functionality of your small space with kitchen renovation services from the RockAway Company. We’re committed to providing our customers with the highest quality remodeling and renovation services possible. No matter your vision for your home, our team is here to make it a reality. Find out more about what we have to offer by giving us a call today.
Categorised in: Kitchen Remodeling