Have you replaced your windows lately? If you’re living in an older home, chances are, your windows are ready to be replaced. New energy efficient models can be a great way to cut down on your utility bills while blocking harmful rays. While you’re at it, why not replace your existing windows in Fort Worth, TX with bigger ones? They’ll not only increase your home’s beauty, but they have other significant benefits.
Here are some of the benefits of installing a bigger window in your Fort Worth, TX home:
- More natural light: The amount of natural light your home receives makes a big impact on your mood and your circadian rhythms. Plus, bigger windows and natural light make your home look bigger and airier. While you might want to skip large windows in your bedrooms (they can make it harder to sleep), adding them to your living room, dining room and kitchen can make your home a lot more appealing.
- Maximize views: Got a great view? Don’t settle for a smaller window. Maximize your views—and bring the outdoors inside—when you get large windows. Your rooms will seem larger and more open. You’ll also have a focal point for the room—whether you’re overlooking the skyline or have a beautiful garden, bigger windows can significantly improve your home’s aesthetic value.
- Better ventilation: Naturally, the bigger windows you have, the more ventilation you’ll get. There’s nothing like plenty of fresh air to keep a home smelling clean. It’s an instant mood booster, especially if you’re working from home these days.
- Increase home value: If you plan to sell your home in the future, it’s smart to install bigger windows. When you combine the aesthetic appeal with energy efficient technology, windows alone can make a big difference in your home’s value. Buyers are often attracted to natural light, great views and open spaces. Offering these features practically guarantees a higher ROI.
- Lower your utility bills: Finally, your investment can pay off even if you’re not planning to sell your home. If your windows are on the older side, they’re probably not as energy efficient as the windows currently on the market. As technology advances, manufacturers have been able to produce windows that bring energy bills down by as much as $465 per year. Your investment will pay for itself very quickly.
When you’re itching to remodel your home, don’t forget the windows. Big windows are not only an appealing feature to future buyers, but they can increase your own enjoyment and energy savings. Kitchens, living rooms, hallways and offices are all excellent choices for large windows.
If you’ve been considering window replacement as part of your next remodeling project in Fort Worth, TX, make sure to talk to reputable contractors and designers about the benefits of bigger windows. Working with experts always yields better end results.
When you’re ready to replace your windows, The RockAway Company is here to help. We have nearly three decades’ worth of experience creating dream homes for our clients, and would love to discuss your ideas with you.
Categorised in: Home Remodeling