If you’ve decided that it’s time to put your home on the market, you’re probably thinking about how you can get the most out of the sale. As long as you aren’t in a rush to sell, it’s worth it to invest a little bit of time and money into your home to boost its resale value and improve its curb appeal. There are a number of worthwhile investments that you can make in your home to make it more attractive to prospective buyers. Consider a few of the best exterior remodeling projects in Fort Worth, TX that you can complete to increase the value of your home:
- Roof replacement: If your roof is getting older, it’s a good idea to replace it before you put your home on the market. Professional roof replacement costs several thousand dollars, but it will make your home much more appealing to potential buyers. Many buyers will pass on a home if they know that they will have to replace the roof shortly after they purchase it. Replacing the roof in advance will attract buyers while improving the overall aesthetic appeal of your home.
- Deck installation: Adding a wood deck to your home can make it stand out to potential buyers. With the addition of a new deck, you can draw buyers in with outdoor space to relax or entertain, which may give your home the upper hand over other listings in your area. In addition to increased curb appeal, installing a wood deck can deliver a return on investment of over 80 percent.
- New siding: Installing new vinyl siding on your home is a relatively inexpensive way that you can dramatically improve its appearance and boost its value. Vinyl siding is affordable, easy to install and easy to maintain, and it appeals to homebuyers who are looking for durable siding.
- Landscaping: A landscaped yard can do wonders for the success of your listing. Simply mowing your lawn, maintaining your garden beds and trimming your trees before you put your home on the market can make a huge difference in your home’s curb appeal.
- Door and window replacement: Homebuyers these days are often looking for energy efficient features and sustainable materials, so it’s a good idea to capitalize on these preferences with new doors and windows. Installing energy efficient exterior doors and windows can lead to a notable reduction in your home’s energy consumption, and it can also improve the appearance of your home.
At The RockAway Company, we know how much of a difference the right exterior remodeling in Fort Worth, TX can make, and that’s why we’re dedicated to offering the highest quality service possible to our clients. We specialize in a wide range of design and remodeling services that will take your home to the next level. Whether you’re remodeling to sell or you want to make some changes that suit your personal lifestyle and preferences, our team is here to help.
Give us a call today to find out more about what we can do for you.
Categorised in: Home Remodeling